The Campus Environmental Advisory Committee (CEAC) is non-standing committee comprised of 4 faculty, 4 administrators serving in an ex-officio capacity, and 4 students (4-4-4). There are two co-chairs, one faculty and one student.
The Campus Environmental Advisory Committee is a group of faculty, staff, students, and administrators that serves as a forum for environmental policy at Williams. Advising the Vice President for Operations of the College, CEAC develops environmental resources and strategies regarding campus operations and planning. The goal is to improve Williams’ ecological impacts.
- Lara Shore-Sheppard (Chair)
- Cosmo Catalano
- Pia Kohler
- Ileana Perez Velazquez
- Vice President for Finance and Administration
- Bob Volpi, Dining Services
- Dinny Taylor (Chris Warren acts as her proxy), Information Technology
- Jennifer French, Center for Environmental Studies, ex officio
- 4 students
For more information, visit the CEAC website.