The Winter Study Program Committee is composed of 5 faculty, 4 staff, and 4 students (5-4-4).
The Winter Study Program Committee recommends policy on the Winter Study Program and assists in the administration of the Program. It reviews all faculty and student projects for approval and allocates the budget provided for the Winter Study Program.
Faculty membership includes at least one representative from each division. The four non-voting ex officio members will be the Associate Dean of the College and Registrar or designee, one librarian, the Coordinator of Experiential Education or designee, and the Director of Instructional Technology or designee.
- John Limon (Chair)
- Jessica Chapman
- Leo Goldmakher
- Bethany Hicok
- Bob Rawle
- Ella Bruff ’26
- Schuyler Colfax ’25
- Senjuti Gayen ’23
- Paula Consolini, Experiential Education, ex officio
- Tamra Hjermstad, Information Technology, ex officio
- Hale Polebaum-Freeman, Libraries, ex officio
- Amanda Turner, Registrar’s Office, ex officio
- Christina Stoiciu, Winter Study Travel, guest
- Danielle Carr Ramdath, Academic Engagement, guest