The Winter Study Program Committee is composed of 5 faculty, 4 staff, and 4 students (5-4-4).
The Winter Study Program Committee recommends policy on the Winter Study Program and assists in the administration of the Program. It reviews all faculty and student projects for approval and allocates the budget provided for the Winter Study Program.
Faculty membership includes at least one representative from each division. The four non-voting ex officiomembers will be the Associate Dean of the College and Registrar or designee, one librarian, the Coordinator of Experiential Education or designee, and the Director of Instructional Technology or designee.
- Gerard Caprio (Chair)
- Jessica Chapman
- Jessica Fisher
- Cornelius Kubler
- David Loehlin
- Laura Martin
- Cory Campbell, Information Technology, ex officio
- Barbara Casey, Winter Study Coordinator, ex officio
- Paula Consolini, Experiential Education, ex officio
- Lori Dubois, Libraries, ex officio
- Amanda Turner, Registrar’s Office, ex officio
- 4 students
For more information, visit the Winter Study Committee website.