The Winter Study Program Committee is composed of 5 faculty, 4 staff, and 4 students (5-4-4).
The Winter Study Program Committee recommends policy on the Winter Study Program and assists in the administration of the Program. It reviews all faculty and student projects for approval and allocates the budget provided for the Winter Study Program.
Faculty membership includes at least one representative from each division. The four non-voting ex officiomembers will be the Associate Dean of the College and Registrar or designee, one librarian, the Coordinator of Experiential Education or designee, and the Director of Instructional Technology or designee.
- Marjorie Hirsch (Chair)
- Charlie Doret
- Antonia Foias
- Ralph Morrison
- Will Olney
- Cory Campbell, Information Technology, ex officio
- Christina Stoiciu, Winter Study Travel, ex officio
- Paula Consolini, Experiential Education, ex officio
- Hale Polebaum-Freeman, Libraries, ex officio
- Amanda Turner, Registrar’s Office, ex officio
- 4 students
For more information, email Danielle Carr Ramdath or visit the Winter Study Committee website