Prior to and after the Spring 2020 campus closure, the committee provides the College’s Senior Staff options for the shutdown, maintenance and operation of campus. The work includes campus operational guidelines for faculty, staff, students, buildings, and programs as well as the development of appropriate guidelines and policies to ensure community safety. The committee also provides day to day operational support as new questions or issues arise as the campus closure continues.
The committee appreciates that many within the campus community have questions and welcome your input and feedback.
Please share your feedback and ideas with the committee.
- Temesgen Araya, Director of Dining Services
- Dave Boyer, Director of Campus Safety and Security
- Jill Campbell, Associate Director for Operations, Department of Athletics
- Deb Flynn, Director of Medical Services
- John Gerry, Associate Dean of the Faculty
- Danielle Gonzalez, Director, Human Resources
- Aaron Gordon, Direction, Divisional Business Affairs, Office of Student Life
- Kenneth Jensen, Assistant Director for Facility Operations
- Jeanette Kopczynski, Assistant Director of Dining Services and Director of Catering
- Barron Koralesky, Chief Information Officer
- Dan Levering, Assistant Director for Custodial Services and Special Functions
- Heather Main, Safety and Environmental Compliance Coordinator
- Fred Puddester, Vice President for Finance and Administration and Treasurer (co-chair)
- Christina Sanborn, Executive Director for Facilities Operations
- Doug Schiazza, Director, Office of Student Life
- Matt Sheehy, Associate Vice President for Finance (co-chair)
- Tony Sinico, Associate Director for Emergency Management and Accreditation
- Jillian St. John, Finance Manager, Dining Servics
- Alison Warner, Associate Director for Clery Compliance and Training
- Rob White, Director of Parent and Family Programs